Ok so I know you were hoping for an easier answer because the hardest part of course is actually EXERCISING restraint! This comes down to being mentally prepared really. Once you make up your mind, you just have to do it, and it really is both as simple and as hard as that. I’ve tried it and it works.
Tips to help:
- Set a goal and make it like a challenge for yourself that you will see through
- Avoid all refined carbs during this time
- Avoid all sweets, chocolates, sugar in general
- Eat a LOT of green vegetables (at least a cup of this per meal)
- Drink at least a gallon of water a day
( These are all also steps that are needed to make a change for a healthier lifestyle in general so you’re ahead of the game if you make these changes )
If you make it through those first 4 weeks, there’s no way that you won’t notice the difference! Good luck!
- (cover image taken from http://www.mensanswer.com/articles/nutrition/can-krill-oil-help-combat-junk-foods-effect/)